- Louie's is like coming home for dinner. Never disappointed. Love the Meatloaf special. Chicken Parmesan is great. Another favorite is the Chicken Burrito and the tortilla soup. ~ Karen C.
- We love coming to Louie's. The quality of the food is fantastic. The salsa rocks! ~ Rick P.
- Louie's food and fellowship on Friday nights is great. ~ Daryl K.
- Louie's tortilla soup is amazing. I drive 1 hour to enjoy it. Louie always makes you feel at home and treats you like family! ~ Carolyn P.
- Food is made with LOVE. ~ Allen and Ronda Z.
- Not only is the tortilla soup made with love, but also served with love. ~ Martha
- The atmosphere is very inviting, friendly and full of love. The food is top of the line. ~ Kathy
- L - is for the love
O - is for the outstanding service
U - is for unbelievable food
I - is for incredible taste
E - is for the extraordinary tortilla soup and
S - is for the complete satisfaction you get with every visit. ~ Rocky and Jacque
- 10 being the formal - the bowtie pasta has won my heart. ~ Love, Kathie Jo
- The best shrimp tacos I have ever had. ~ Norma J.
- The food is delicious and healthy and the company is great. It's the "CHEERS" of good food. ~ Ben and Lilly
- Why did the chicken cross the road - To get to Louie's great chicken. ~ Eric and Debbie
- I've been going to Louie's for years and the food is consistently GREAT. Regardless of how many people are there your meal is prepared with care. Louie would never serve you something he himself would not eat. My 2 favorite things to order at Louie's is food for here and food to go. You cannot go wrong with what you order as everything is delicious. Have I said enough? ~ Jorge R.
- I come to visit from Miami, FL and Louie's tortilla soup is great. He also made me some Chicken Fricassee which is the best I have ever had. You cannot go wrong with anything you order at Louie's. Going to Louie's is like being in your own home. Louie and Marie are FAMILY. Thank you to both of you. ~ Love, George S.
- My husband and I have become good friends with Louie and Marie. We met them many years ago when they opened the other Louie's in Chino. Louie's Upland or also known as "Little Cheers" is our home away from home. The food is so good that we eat there several nights a week. And on occasion lunch too. The Ropa Vieja, meatloaf, chicken lasagna and of course tortilla soup are all awesome. Whatever they cook is great. Come try it as you will not be disappointed. ~ John and Rose
- An Ode to Louie -
Sir Louie is his name, and serving great food is his game.
His menu has more entrees than Southern California has rain,
And you are guaranteed satisfaction, Louie will loudly proclaim.
His staff Louie did thoroughly train,
and their contribution is anything but lame.
While the decor might seem a little plain,
Louie's warm and gracious hospitality is his claim to fame.
So if you want something that's not the same,
Find your way to Louie's, you'll be glad you came.
And if it's rhymes like this that caused you pain,
Then Dr. Dave would be the one to blame!!
~ Dr. D.
Louie's Chicken and Fish Grill is located at 960 N. Mountain Ave, Upland, CA
PHONE: 909-946-1300 / FAX: 909-946-6949
Monday through Thurs: 11am - 9pm / Friday: 11am - 10pm / Saturday: 11am - 9pm / Sunday: 11am - 8pm